These changelogs reflect the history of the Kili Technology service.
April 15, 2020
- APP / IMAGE & TEXT : an arrow, at instructions level, allows to deploy all objects of the job in one click.
- APP / IMAGE & TEXT : a coloured sticker at class level, help to identify objects on the viewer.
- APP / IMAGE : a click on an object on the image deploys the object in the job panel.
- APP: a simplification of the data model for nested job has been implemented. It improves readability.
April 8, 2020
- APP / TEXT / NER / Relations: it is now possible to build multi destination terms relations: one entity as a start and several entities as end relations. See here.
- In Audit labeler, the number of annotations is now the number of default annotation. It doesn’t include reviews and help to have a better understanding of the contribution of each labeler.
- APP: the possibility to display meta data on all interfaces has been migrated, and is available on all interfaces. See here in the documentation.
- DOC: documentation has been simplified and readability improved. See doc.
- Security: improvements to better manage roles across the application and the API.
- APP: it is now possible to delete project with a corrupted JSON settings.
- APP / TEXT: text documents containing extension .docx for instance, are now correctly managed.
April 1, 2020
- APP: the deletion of a project is now available in the interface. In Settings / Admin. See here in the documentation.
- APP: interface render width can now be customised to improved readability for complexes tasks or transcription tasks for instance. In Settings / Edit you interface / JSON. See here in the documentation.
- APP: dropdown classification can now have a nested classification task.
- APP / TEXT / NER: the possibility to build relations has been migrated in the new interface builder. In Settings / Edit your interface. See here in the documentation.
- APP / IMAGE / Segmentation: the segmentation tool has been migrated in the new interface builder. In Settings / Edit your interface See here in the documentation.
- APP: the JSON for interface configuration is now editable as text. It simplifies modification. See in Settings / Edit your interface / JSON. See here in the documentation.
- APP / IMAGE / POLYLINE: when I draw a polyline outside the image, I see points are shrinked up to the border of the image.
- APP / Nested task: when a nested task is required, it remains greyed out until completion.
- APP / Interface builder: when I move a task under another task, I can save my modifications.